Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank You

         Initially, my goal was to reach 1,000 views over the course of this entire journey. To my surprise, less than a month into my trip, I've reached over 3,000 views. In light of this, I'd like to say thank you to my family for their support, both emotionally and financially (seriously, lol). Also, to the people behind the scenes that make suggestions, proofread entries, post the link on their Facebooks and recommend the blog to their friends, many thanks. Interestingly, the idea to teach in Hargeisa was a suggestion from a close friend - Fatima. To her, I owe immense gratitude. Finally, here are a few pictures from my blog improved by one of the best photographers I know; he's the one behind the new banner for the blog. Again, thanks to all!





No comments:

Post a Comment